SKILLED NURSING SERVICES
CARE MANAGEMENT AND SUPPORT
OUR SKILLED NURSING PROGRAMS BENEFIT PATIENTS FOLLOWING
SURGERY, AS WELL AS THOSE WHO HAVE A LIMITED CAPACITY DUE
TO A PROLONGED ACUTE ILLNESS OR THE EFFECTS OF A CHRONIC
DISEASE.THESE PATIENTS’ MEDICAL CONDITION ARE STABLE BUT
MAY NOT HAVE REACHED THEIR FULL RECOVERY POTENTIAL.
Common diagnosis treated:
- Post-surgical care
- Congestive heart failure
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Orthopedic conditions such as fractures, joint replacement and degenerative joint diseases
Skilled Nursing Services Include:
- Respiratory services for those patients with respiratory conditions who may
require airway management, oxygen administration, and pulmonary hygiene.
- Wound care services for those patients who have wounds resulting from
surgery, trauma, or disease. Wound care services include local surgical and
non-surgical procedures, nutritional support, prevention programs, antibiotic
administration and implementation of a standardized wound treatment plan
focusing on optimum healing.
- Infusion therapies to benefit those patients who may be experiencing
dehydration, nutritional deficiencies, infections, diabetes and other diagnosis.
Infusion therapy services include the intravenous administration of antibiotics,
maintenance of intravenous lines, pain management and parenteral nutrition.
- Cardiac recovery services which include post-cardiac surgery and cardiac
arrest recuperative care.